CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy National Prayer Day!

Now, let me catch you up on some interesting news:


<< This picture is the subject of a Fox News report. A woman saw Jesus in her ultrasound. All I have to ask is...where is the kid? I mean, I see Jesus, but I'm thinking maybe the kid is breached? Head at the bottom, and that's his legs...and his, well, butt where Jesus' head is?
Erm...anyways.
In other ridiculous news...



Another good reason why Obama should win. Coffee fuels both politics and the media. If Hillary can't get the coffee, then Hillary definitely can't get the votes.
Side note: super delegates don't drink coffee.

This is a pointless post. Mainly because this is pointless news.

Oh, and go see Iron Man!!!

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, PRAY!!! Not just today, too, because you can pray other days besides the National Day of Prayer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe this is just me, but I can't see Jesus or the baby.